All pupils must dress according to our Uniform Policy, which reflects our values and reinforces our school’s culture of high expectations and academic achievement.
Our school uniform is important to us because it is one way in which we identify ourselves as a school family and it promotes a strong, cohesive school identity which supports high standards and expectations in all areas of school life.
- Jumper embroidered with the ARK Conway logo
- School tie. Children in Reception, Year 1 and Year 2 will have junior ties (elasticated) and children in Year 3 and above will have long senior ties.
- Blazer (Years 5 and 6 only).
- Bookbag (Reception, Year 1 and 2)
- White shirt or blouse
- Skirts, trousers or pinafores in dark grey or charcoal
- Long smart trousers or shorts in either dark grey or charcoal
- Grey or black ankle socks
- Plain black shoes.
- Ark Conway backpack (Year 3 onwards)
- Plain navy, black or grey coloured coats
Outdoor PE Kit: the Ark Conway tracksuit jumper is embroidered with our school logo and is accompanied by plain grey trousers, available as a set.
Indoor PE kit: A white polo shirt, children also wear navy P.E. shorts and plain black plimsols.
We ask that all clothing is named, including shoes, so that lost items can be returned to their owner. The school cannot accept responsibility for loss or damage of pupils’ property and valuables. All mislaid items are placed in the lost property box located in the school office. Please ask the school office if you wish to look through this box. We endeavour to return all named property, but give unclaimed lost property to a local children’s charity at the end of term.
Purchasing school uniform
School uniform can be ordered directly through iPayimpact; you will receive a text when the item is ready for collection from the school office.
Any unwanted items of uniform may be given to the school office. We host regular second-hand uniform sales at the Summer and Winter fair where good quality items can be picked up for low cost.