Ofsted and performance data
ARK Conway Primary Academy was inspected by Ofsted in July 2013 and we are delighted to announce that we were graded outstanding in every category just two years after we opened.
The Ofsted inspector said:
- "The headteacher provides strong and inspirational leadership. He enjoys the full confidence of staff, governors, parents and carers."
- "All pupils make rapid progress and achieve highly, particularly in learning to read and write, and in their understanding and application of mathematics."
- "High quality teaching inspires and motivates all pupils to try their very best."
- "Teachers set high expectations for learning and behaviour and pupils respond extremely well so that their all-round achievement is outstanding."
- "Pupils supported by the pupil premium, disabled pupils and those identified with special educational needs make accelerated progress because of the well-targeted support they receive."
- "Pupils enjoy a wealth of high-quality learning experiences that include opportunities to excel in art and music."
- "Parents hold the school in high regard. 'We felt like we'd won the lottery when our child gained a place here' was a comment typical of the enthusiasm encountered by the inspector."
To read the inspection report in full, please click here: Full inspection 2013
Please click here to view the school's OFSTED data dashboard page.
Ofsted's Parent View website gives parents the chance to share their views on their child's school. Please click here to view the results of Parent View on the OFSTED website.
The Department for Education
Access our page here to see school statistics.