A Curriculum that Inspires Excellence
Ark Conway Primary Academy is committed to providing a rich and diverse curriculum that inspires and excites our pupils to achieve excellence and motivates them to achieve aspirational goals, both inside and outside the classroom.
- is focused upon high standards in mathematics, reading and writing as well as being broad and balanced, providing plenty of opportunities for enrichment
- inspires pupils and excites their imaginations
- is progressive, ensuring continuity from Reception to Year 6
- provides a firm foundation for their educational journey and beyond
- is relevant to all of our pupils and our community
- is made accessible to all pupils
- is underpinned by outstanding teaching and supported by innovative technology
- encourages pupils to make positive contributions to society
The Ark Conway Curriculum can be found here
We believe if it’s worth teaching at all, it’s worth teaching well!
Should you have any questions about the curriculum at Ark Conway, please contact Rebecca Ross-Wood (Principal).